Push-On PVC Fittings
Introducing the future of PVC fittings. With our push-on PVC fittings, you no longer have to use glue or threading to attach the fittings to the pipe. Simply push the fitting onto the pipe, and you’ll have a strong, durable bond that lasts for years to come.
How does the push-on PVC fitting work? With its stainless steel reinforcement ring, the installation is a snap. The O-ring creates a powerful seal that prevents all leaks and requires zero maintenance. You can also pressurize the line immediately following installation.
PVC fittings are recommended for use in irrigation installation and repairs. Emptying irrigation ditches before installing PVC can be a pain, but with push-on PVC, you can safely and securely install fittings when the pipe is wet and still get a permanent connection.
Key features include:
- Neither glue nor primer are required
- Easy, instant installation
- Available in couplings, tees, elbows, caps, and flex couplings
- Recommended for irrigation use only
- Most can be used on mainlines; check individual fitting descriptions to verify
- Not recommended for use with compressed air or gases
- Never insert your finger into the opening of a push-on fitting; only pipe being used during installation should be inserted inot a push-on fitting's end
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We are always here to assist you. Experience the latest in PVC technology. Browse our complete collection of push-on PVC fittings today!
Looking to buy Push-On PVC Fittings online? We're out of stock currently but you can order through our partner website below:
Looking for something else? Browse more PVC fittings here: