When a PVC pipeline needs to turn at a 30 degree angle, one of our 30 elbows will do the trick. Made of schedule 40 PVC, these elbows will withstand corrosion caused by things found in the soil. Not only that, but they hold up to natural weathering and heat conditions up to 140⁰ F.
More about Schedule 40 PVC 30 Degree Elbows…
These schedule 40 PVC 30 degree elbows feature slip socket ends, and therefore, they must be permanently attached with adhesive. When used properly, these fittings are ideal for a range of applications, from home plumbing to construction of PVC structures, such as tents.
Key features of schedule 40 PVC 30 elbows include:
- Resistance to corrosion as a result of contact with soil
- Resistance to temperatures up to 140⁰ F
- Availability in diameters ranging from 1/2” to 12”
- Lightweight and easy to connect
- Available in socket or threaded ends
Take a look at our inventory of 30 elbows today.