Sch 40 PVC Tees
Schedule 40 PVC tees are one of the most widely used fittings in plumbing. Schedule 40 PVC tees serve two purposes: they can either split a pipeline in two at a 90-degree angle or join two separate systems in order to mix different fluids or chemicals.
Read more about this category...
More about Schedule 40 PVC Tees...
Their PVC construction makes them extremely durable, allowing them to withstand corrosion caused by contact with air, moisture, or soil. Although their PVC construction makes them lightweight, it also gives them the durability to resist weathering. They’re also able to hand temperatures up to 140⁰ F.
Most important features of schedule 40 PVC tees include:
- Wide range of styles, from standard to reducing
- Available with socket and FPT ends
- Resistant to corrosion
- Lightweight but strong
- Ability to handle high temperatures
- Approved for potable water services by the NSF
- Priced with affordability in mind
Check out our selection of schedule 40 PVC tees today.