Reducing couplings are used to join two PVC pipes of different sizes. A schedule 40 PVC reducing coupling has ends of different sized diameters. The most common reason to use a reducing coupling is to decrease the power of the flow in a system.
Read more about this category...
More about Schedule 40 PVC Reducing Couplings...
Reducing couplings are typically available with either socket or threaded ends. Beyond being lightweight and easy to use, schedule 40 PVC fittings are durable and reliable. You can be assured that these reducing couplings are corrosion resistant.
Key features of schedule 40 reducing couplings found on our site:
- Available in various diameters
- Two different sized ends to connect two different sizes of pipe
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Max temperature handling of 140⁰ F
- Durable PVC construction able to withstand elements and underground usage
Have a look at our selection of schedule 40 PVC reducing couplings today. Please contact us if you have any questions.