Standard schedule 40 PVC caps are necessary components for pipe systems in which one end is not connected to any other pipes. Since the pipe cannot be left open, a cap is necessary to seal it off. A standard cap typically serves one of the following purposes:
- to stop the flow in the system
- to allow access to the pipe system for maintenance and inspection purposes
- to make allowance for the pipeline to be expanded at a later date
More about Schedule 40 PVC Standard Caps...
Our schedule 40 PVC caps are available in two main end types – FPT and SOC. Both styles of cap ends can handle maximum temperatures up to 140⁰ F, thanks to their PVC makeup.
Key features include:
- Easy to attach
- Handle max temperature of 140⁰ F
- Choice of FPT or SOC
- Available in various common sizes
Browse our selection of standard schedule 40 PVC caps now.