PVC Duct Butterfly Dampers
For ductwork systems that require flow control or low-leakage isolation, PVC duct butterfly dampers are well suited for a variety of applications. These duct fittings help stop backdraft by preventing reverse airflow, and they are able to provide high levels of isolation.
More about PVC Duct Butterfly Dampers...
With their quality PVC construction, these butterfly dampers offer a simple, cost-effective means of control and isolation. The fittings are chemical and corrosion resistant, and they provide maximum sealing efficiency.
Key features include:
- Manufactured from high-quality PVC
- Used for flow control and isolation in an array of applications
- Simple installation
- Cost-effective and low maintenance
- Does not rust, corrode, or pit
- Available in sizes from 2” to 5”
Browse our broad assortment of PVC duct butterfly dampers today.