Push-On PVC Fittings
Introducing the future of PVC fittings. With our push-on PVC fittings, you no longer have to use glue or threading to attach the fittings to the pipe. Simply push the fitting onto the pipe, and you’ll have a strong, durable bond that lasts for years to come.
How does the push-on PVC fitting work? With its stainless steel reinforcement ring, the installation is a snap. The O-ring creates a powerful seal that prevents all leaks and requires zero maintenance. You can also pressurize the line immediately following installation.
Read more about this category...
More about Push-On PVC Fittings...
PVC fittings are recommended for use in irrigation installation and repairs. Emptying irrigation ditches before installing PVC can be a pain, but with push-on PVC, you can safely and securely install fittings when the pipe is wet and still get a permanent connection.
Key features include:
- Neither glue nor primer are required
- Easy, instant installation
- Available in couplings, tees, elbows, caps, and flex couplings
- Recommended for irrigation use only
- Most can be used on mainlines; check individual fitting descriptions to verify
- Not recommended for use with compressed air or gases
- Never insert your finger into the opening of a push-on fitting; only pipe being used during installation should be inserted inot a push-on fitting's end
Have a question? Don’t hesitate to give us a call or send us an email. We are always here to assist you. Experience the latest in PVC technology. Browse our complete collection of push-on PVC fittings today!