DWV wyes are the perfect fitting to use when you need to branch your drain, waste, and vent pipeline off into two lines at a 45-degree angle. Used in a wide variety of residential and commercial drain, waste, and vent applications, these fittings offer dependable, rugged performance at an excellent value.
Read more about this category...
More about DWV Wyes...
Because our DWV wyes are made from PVC, they won’t corrode, rust, or pit. They can handle a variety of corrosive agents and withstand temperatures up to 140⁰ F. These DWV fittings are easy to install, require little to no maintenance, and offer a secure, long-lasting connection.
Key features include:
- For pipelines with a 45-degree branch
- Available in different styles, including combination, double, and reducing wyes
- Corrosion resistant
- Max operating temperature of 140⁰ F
- Used for drain, waste, and vent applications
- Available in an assortment of sizes
Browse our full collection of DWV wyes today.