DWV vent reducing tees offer three connections, allowing you to connect and split off a single pipeline into different lines – one continuing straight, and another smaller pipe branching off at the side. Vent reducing tees are used in a range of residential and commercial drain, waste, and vent applications.
Read more about this category...
More about DWV Vent Reducing Tees...
Because our DWV vent reducing tees are made from PVC, they are resistant to corrosion from a variety of elements and agents, so they won’t rust or pit. Furthermore, they can withstand temperatures up to 140⁰ F and offer a cost-effective, durable alternative to other products.
Key features include:
- Connect multiple pipes together in a T-shape (including pipes of different diameter)
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Maximum operating temperature of 140⁰ F
- Used in drain, waste, and vent applications
- Available in multiple sizes
Shop our entire selection of DWV vent reducing tees now.